Who Should Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Probiotics?
- Any woman who is pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Any woman wanting to support general good health during the entire pregnancy or at least in the last trimester
- Any woman who is breastfeeding. Qiara is a probiotic strain that was originally derived from healthy breast milk flora (not from bowel flora). It fortifies breast milk which in turn may improve the infant’s gut health
- Both mum and baby benefit from Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding – there is no need to give a separate probiotic to the baby if mum is taking Qiara
- Any woman experiencing breast pain or symptoms of mild mastitis, Qiara may assist in reducing the inflammation and discomfort
Seek medical advice if symptoms persist longer for longer 12 hours, or if your symptoms worsen.
Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding AUSTL 269433:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Contains no animal products.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- For further information, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.