At Oh Mama we appreciate that there may be times when you need to return an item you have purchased, As such we have outlined our Refunds and Returns policy below.
* All items we sell have a warranty period of at least 12 months which is covered by the Manufacturer or Wholesaler. Refer to Manufacturer’s warranty card inside packaging or contact one of our friendly staff.
* Any items returned for any reason will need to have the Original proof of purchase submitted at the time of return.
Please order carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or you have made an error in finalising your order (such as choosing an incorrect size or colour). We may allow a refund or exchange (at our election) on a case-by-case basis for such returns, provided that the item in question is:
(a) returned within 14 days of receiving your order;
(b) The product and packaging is in its Original condition including manuals and accessories.
(c) The item is in re-saleable condition for example original tags and labels are still attached and the items are unworn, unopened and unused.
We ask you to follow the returns process outlined below.
We will provide you with a refund only when we receive the returned product.
Except in circumstances where you have been sent an item that was not what you ordered, return postage is at your expense.
Process for Returns and Refunds
When returning a product, please contact us via our email address.
Once contacted we will advise you of the best way to return the product(s) and provide you with the details you will need such as a Return Authorisation Number.
Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase.
Replacement of products and refunds will not be made until the original product is received by us.
We will not refund a purchase or replace a product where in our reasonable opinion the product has following sale to you become of unacceptable quality due to misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
Faults & Repairs
* You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if there is a “Major” failure of that product. This will be determined by the Manufacturer once the item is returned to them for “Assessment”.
* You are entitled to a Refund OR Replacement if the items are significantly different from the sample or description.
* If the problem is “Minor” and can be repaired easily we will send the item back to the Manufacturer OR Repair agent for “Assessment” and repair.
* The Assessment process should be conducted within a reasonable time. Considering most of the Wholesalers or Repair Agents are interstate we would deem 14 working days to be a reasonable time frame to carry out this “Assessment”. The 14 working days represents the maximum reasonable time frame for the item to be packaged, couried, assessed and or repaired and returned.
* The Wholesaler, Repair Agent or Manufacturer when conducting the “Assessment” will determine the below
(a) There is a “Minor Fault” and the product can be easily repaired and the product returned within a reasonable time frame. (14 Working Days)
(b) There is a “Major Fault” that cannot be repaired easily then YOU may choose a Refund or Replacement.
(c) The Product has been damaged through “abnormal use”. Unfortunately Oh Mama cannot offer a Repair, Refund OR Exchange if the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Oh Mama, The Manufacturer OR the Repair Agent. Shipping charges will apply to you in these instances..
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our Return Policy by emailing us at email@example.com